Middleburg Financial Corporation Announces Promotions
Middleburg Financial Corporation announces the promotion of ten employees.
MIDDLEBURG, Va. – May 4, 2011 – Middleburg Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: MBRG) announced today the promotion of ten employees.
Three members of the Company’s management team were promoted to Executive Vice President:
- Dwight Lampley is now Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer
- Robert Miller is now Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Suzanne Withers is now Executive Vice President, Human Resources
In addition, Middleburg Bank promoted the following individuals:
- Kevin Boyd is now Facilities Operations Officer
- John Brooks is now Senior Vice President, Controller
- Lorrie Roberts is now Assistant Vice President, Retail Banking Manager – Online Financial Service Center
- Susan Templeton is now Vice President, Business Analyst
- Jimmy Whirley is now Vice President, Assistant Controller
Middleburg Trust Company promoted two employees:
- Christine Newell is now Assistant Vice President
- Rena Wynne is now Senior Vice President, Operations Manager
"These promotions are recognition for the commitment these employees have shown for our clients and our company" said Gary R. Shook, president and CEO of Middleburg Financial Corporation. "These individuals have each made significant contributions to our company and we are pleased to recognize their hard work and dedication with these well-deserved promotions" added Mr. Shook.