Middleburg Bank Graduates Two From VBA School of Bank Management
Two Middleburg Bank employees graduated from the prestigious VBA School of Bank Management, held at the University of Virginia.
Middleburg Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Middleburg Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: MBRG) announced today that two of its bankers graduated from the Virginia Bankers Association’s School of Bank Management. Joe Litterio, AVP, Cash Management Specialist and Browning Herbert, VP Commercial Relationship Manager, completed this prestigious and intensive three-year program along with 60 other Virginia bankers. Graduates of the program broadened their knowledge in all respects of banking, economics and related subjects.
Middleburg Bank currently has five other employees participating in this program, including:
- Gabrielle Seng, AVP, Retail Banking Manager - Gainesville
- Matt Santmyer, AVP, Commercial Portfolio Manager - Leesburg FSC
- Helen Saulsbury, AVP Retail Banking Manager – Marshall
- Rich Luttrell, SVP Commercial Relationship Manager and Community Executive for Middleburg and Marshall
- Jimmy Pittenger, VP Commercial Portfolio Manager and Strategic Analyst in Richmond .
Gary R. Shook, president and CEO of Middleburg Bank said “We are very pleased with the accomplishments of Joe and Browning and their graduation from the School of Bank Management. They have both worked very hard over the past three years to complete this program and we are confident that the knowledge and skills they have gained will help them meet the financial needs of the Bank’s clients.”