Community Cares Checking
A checking account designed exclusively for non-profits.
Middleburg Bank is committed to helping non-profit organizations maximize their financial resources so they can achieve their good works. Community Cares Checking pays a high rate of interest so you turn your money into more money.
Features of Community Cares Checking include:
- Interest is paid on the entire balance in your Community Cares checking account, based on daily balances.
- Free first order of specialty checks.
- Visa Check Card with no fee.
- Free online banking and bill payment service.
- 24-hour account access through Fox 2400 Phone Teller.
- Unlimited check writing privileges.
- ATM transactions with no fees at Middleburg Bank ATMs or ATMs at other financial institutions (surcharges assessed by ATM owners may apply).
- Direct deposit availability.
- Statement mailed monthly with check images included.
- FDIC insured up to $250,000 per account holder
Account closing fee of $100 applies if the account is closed within the first six months.
Rates are variable and subject to change. Interest calculated daily on collected funds. Fees could reduce earnings on this account. Minimum deposit to open is $50.