Online Banking and Bill Pay
Online Banking and Bill Pay is the simple, convenient and secure way to manage your finances, whenever and wherever its convenient for you. View the Demo.
With online banking, you can manage your finances24-hours a day, anytime that's convenient to you. Account access and banking transactions are free of monthly service charges. You can:
- Transfer money between accounts
- Open new deposit accounts
- Check balances
- Apply for installment loans
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
Enroll in online banking for your business account(s).
Bill Payment and Presentment
Avoid the time-consuming chore of paying bills with pen and paper, buying stamps and running to the post office. Manage your bills online anytime that is right for you. Bill Payment and Presentment is free of charge for an unlimited number of bills and gives you the confidence to know your bills are delivered successfully and on time, every time.
You can actually see the bills you are paying while you schedule your payments. There is no need to access multiple biller sites. Receive, view, manage and pay both paper and electronic bills – all from one location. You can set-up email alerts for bill arrivals and download bill payment information to Quicken® or Microsoft® Money. An overview of our enhanced Bill Pay features is listed below.
- Advanced payment options: one-time payment setup and modification, recurring payments, one-touch access for multiple payee payment, payment confirmations, existing payment warnings, and bill indicators
- Multiple payment method support: multiple funding accounts, online user funding account setup.
- Comprehensive bill management: display bills by payee, date, or status; bill details and history; bill payment and payment history; pending payments; mark bills as paid; file bills; view notices; and miscellaneous bills
- Status updates: track number of bills since log-in, track number of payments since log-in, track number of scheduled payments since log-in
- Create payment rules: setup automatic or recurring payments by payee, make manual payments, mark bills as paid automatically
- E-mail notifications: using text or html formats, consolidated alerts, notifications of bill arrival and lost/late bills, notifications of bills exceeding amount levels, notifications of payments due and payments made
- Online reports: default payments reports, customized user reports, complete selection criteria, sorting capabilities
- Bill publishing: service activation, display restricted and help text from biller, provide biller-specific additional authentication
- Smart bill technology: scheduled retrieval process, conversion of scanned to online bills
- Scanning: color-scanned paper bill image, image and PDF versions, page numbering for bill navigation
- Payee management: new payee addition process, start/stop receiving online bills, electronic bill and payment indicators, account number verification, determine electronic billing eligibility, edit/delete and activate/deactivate payees, allocation of default categories by payee
- Payment scheduling: use of recurring and automatic payments based on end user rules
- Payment fulfillment: same day debit and credit processing, direct checks, electronic payments, direct payment with bill payment partners
- Personal finance management: download to various accounting packages such as QuickBooks®, Quicken®, MicroSoft® Money, txt or CSV formats
CD-ROM: year-end CD with all presented and paid bills