Top Five Bargain Cars
These rides offer great features at an unbeatable price
Think it’s tough to find a car that has all the features you want while also boasting a sticker price within your budget? Think again. In recent years, automakers have been hard at work designing value-packed vehicles that offer generous amenities without breaking the bank.
Here are a few highlights from Gayot’s (www.gayot.com) list of the Top 10 Best Value Automobiles:
- Mazda 2: You’ll get quick acceleration and nimble handling with this Mazda five-door—and all for around $15,000. The sporty Mazda 2 can get up to 35 miles per gallon (mpg) highway as well, saving you money even after your initial purchase.
- Kia Rio 5-Door SX: The Rio 5-Door puts other “economy” vehicles to shame, offering a comfortable interior and capable performance, not to mention an attractive exterior that would lead you to believe the Rio costs far more than it really does. At a starting price of about $17,000, the Rio will give drivers a solid ride at a practical price.
- Mitsubishi Lancer ES: Gayot likes the Lancer ES for a variety of reasons: a base price under $17,000, reasonable fuel economy, sharp handling and more. The compact sedan packs plenty of attitude and looks ready for the racetrack—a feature many young drivers will love.
U.S. News & World Report recently released its 2012 Best Cars for the Money Awards. Here are two standouts from the list of winners:
- Ford Fusion: U.S. News loved the Fusion because, unlike many others in the midsize car class, it isn’t boring. Editors praised the upscale interior, comfortable passenger space and available all-wheel drive.
- Chevrolet Cruze: Named the Best Compact Car for the Money, the Cruze impressed with its spacious interior, upscale details and incredible fuel economy (with the ECO trim).
Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly car for yourself or a family member, these cars offer an undeniable bang for your buck. Don’t forget to stay smart when it comes to your auto loan too. Call us today and we’ll help you finance your new vehicle while keeping your wallet fat and happy.
You may also be interested in...