Happy New Year!
Welcome to the New Year! It's hard to believe 2012 has come and gone...the years seem to roll by faster and faster.
With the start of another year, it's time once again for many people to make new year's resolutions. This 4,000 year old tradition dates back to the Babylonians when one common resolution focused upon returning things that were borrowed from friends and neighbors: it was an act of good will that led to self-improvement through acts of kindness, honesty, and ethical behavior.
Today resolutions cover a wide range of topics, with the most common centered around:
- Improving physical health
- Improving financial health
- Improving organization and time management
Fortunately, if your resolutions fall into the financial health or organization and time management categories, Middleburg Bank can help. For example, we can help you:
- Manage your day-to-day spending with free or interest-bearing checking accounts, online money management tools and mobile and text banking;
- Build a long-term savings plan with savings accounts, CDs, Round Up Savings, Club Accounts and more;
- Expand your business and improve cash flow with commercial loans and sophisticated cash management solutions:
- Buy or refinance your home while mortgage rates are at historic lows;
- Manage your investments with a disciplined portfolio designed for your long-term goals;
- Create an estate plan to ensure your assets go to those who matter most to you.
When you want to get better organized and improve your time management, we can help there too. With our mobile banking app you can manage your money, pay bills, even deposit checks whenever and wherever it's convenient for you. It's like having your bank in the palm of your hand. How's that for improving your time management?
(If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to download the free app from the Apple or Android stores and start managing your money on your time.)
And, with Finance Works, our powerful, easy to use personal financial management software, you can track spending, compare actual expenses with your budget and see a consolidated view off all your accounts — even ones outside of Middleburg Bank.
If your New Year's resolutions include your finances, please call, click or stop by. We are here to help you keep your resolution and achieve your financial goals.
As always, if you have a suggestion that would make your banking experience with Middleburg Bank even better, please send me an email at email@example.com.
You may also be interested in...