Five High-Tech—Yet Affordable—Vehicles
You don’t have to break the bank to get cool technology for your car
It’s not just luxury cars that have all the high-tech gadgets. All sorts of vehicles—in all price ranges—are sporting impressive technology options. From information to entertainment features, there’s something for every need and want. Here are five affordable vehicles with outstanding available options:
- Ford Focus. Edmunds writes that in addition to space-efficient design and great driving dynamics, “…the front-wheel-drive Focus also offers an impressive list of standard and optional features, especially some with a high-tech aura, notably the latest hands-free Sync connectivity (there’s a big central control knob and a touchscreen).”
- Nissan Juke. The Juke backs up its futuristic exterior with plenty of innovative cabin elements. In addition to the Bluetooth® phone system and rear-view monitor, you can get Nissan’s I-CON (Integrated Control)—a display that lets you adjust your steering and transmission settings for Normal, Eco or Sport driving. The screen also has gauges that show your turbo boost and g-force loads.
- Dodge Avenger. Dodge’s patented Uconnect system synthesizes all of your car’s multimedia and communications features. Whatever you plug in, from a USB-connected device to a smartphone, Uconnect offers an easy-to-use touchscreen dashboard for controlling everything. You’ll get Web access as well.
- Hyundai Veloster. Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics system is impressive no matter which tier you choose. The Blue Link Essentials package offers features including geo-fencing and vehicle diagnostics, many of which can be accessed online or with a smartphone app. The Guidance package includes turn-by-turn navigation with voice-search capability and an Eco-Coach function to help drivers maximize fuel economy.
- Scion iQ. Editors at CNET.com were pleased with what the iQ has to offer: “The iQ is the first Scion model to sport the new line of cabin electronics, with head units from Pioneer that are a vast improvement over the previous generation of technology.” Drivers can connect their iPod library or enjoy Pandora integration on a large screen that makes browsing and selecting songs a breeze.
These days, you don’t have to spend a fortune to get high-tech tools in your vehicle. And with the array of options out there, you can find exactly what you’re looking for in a technology package. Contact us today and we'll help you find the right loan for whatever car you choose.